Monday, April 9, 2012

A New Project on the Horizon

Hey everyone, Catalyst Games has been going strong for a little over a month now. I've been posting about twice a week, and I think I have enough material to keep that schedule going for a while yet. I'm excited about working on this blog, and how well the ideas have been flowing. I've been very happy to read all of your comments, too. I really appreciate your input and participation here.

So, I'm excited to tell you that I'll be starting a new project on this blog that will really benefit from your involvement. The first actual post pertaining to this project will be going up Thursday morning (4/12/2012). Your timely participation is key to making this project thrive, so please check back in to make your voice heard and have a role in moving this project forward. Thank you again for your participation thus far, and I look forward to having your help with this new project.

No comments:

Post a Comment