Saturday, December 1, 2012

I'm Back and I've Got New Games!

Hey! It has been a long time since I posted anything to this blog. I got married and moved into a new house about six weeks ago, so things have been hectic. I thought I would get back to blogging sooner than this, but it just hasn't been possible. I don't know when I'll get back to posting regularly like I was. I'm hoping to do so in January. In the meantime, I've got some new games and expansions so I thought I would do some "unboxing"/preview videos, since people seemed to enjoy those in the past and they don't require as much work as writing articles. Today I'm looking at Smiley Face and Tsuro of the Seas. Enjoy!





2 comments:

  1. I'd forgotten about Tsuro but once I saw the wake tiles I remembered it. That's kinda cool the inclusion of the monsters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, having played it now, I have to say that the monsters add an interesting element to the game. They also make the game take about twice as long to play, though, so I don't think I would use them every time.

      Delete